IEEE CLOUD 2013IEEE
6th International Conference on Cloud Computing
June 27-July 2, 2013, Santa Clara Marriott, CA, USA (Center of
CLOUD 2013 Research Track
Cloud Computing has become a scalable services
consumption and delivery platform in the field of Services
Computing. The technical foundations of Cloud Computing include
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Virtualizations of
hardware and software. The goal of Cloud Computing is to share
resources among the cloud service consumers, cloud partners, and
cloud vendors in the cloud value chain. The resource sharing at
various levels results in various cloud offerings such as
infrastructure cloud (e.g. hardware, IT infrastructure
management), software cloud (e.g. SaaS focusing on middleware as a
service, or traditional CRM as a service), application cloud (e.g.
Application as a Service, UML modeling tools as a service, social
network as a service), and business cloud (e.g. business process
as a service).
CLOUD 2013 tries to attract researchers, practitioners, and industry business leaders in all the following areas to help define and shape cloud computing, and its related modernization strategy and directions of the services industry. You are invited to submit research papers to the following areas:
- Cloud Computing Architectures and Cloud Solution Design Patterns
- Infrastructure, Platform, Application, Business, Social, and Mobile Clouds
- Storage, Data, and Analytics Clouds
- Self-service Cloud Portal, Dashboard, and Analytics
- Security, Privacy, and Compliance Management for Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds
- Cloud Quality Management and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Cloud Configuration, Performance, and Capacity Management
- Cloud Workload Profiling and Deployment Control
- Cloud Software Patch and License Management
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Composition, Federation, Bridging, and Bursting
- Cloud Resource Virtualization and Composition
- Cloud Provisioning Orchestration
- High Performance Cloud Computing
- Cloud Programming Models and Paradigms
- Autonomic Business Process and Workflow Management in Clouds
- Cloud DevOps
- Green Cloud Computing
- Innovative Cloud Applications and Experiences
- Economic, Business and ROI Models for Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Consulting
Please use the CLOUD
2013 Conference Management System for Research Track to
submit your papers to CLOUD 2013 Research Track.
Submitted manuscripts will be limited to 8 (IEEE Proceedings style) pages and REQUIRED to be formatted using the IEEE Proceedings template. Unformatted papers and papers beyond 8 pages will not be reviewed. Electronic submission of manuscripts (in PDF or Word format) is required. Detailed instructions for electronic paper preparation and submission can be found at Submission Section.
At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register to the conference and present the paper. One Best Paper award and one Best Student Paper award will be granted at CLOUD 2013. The first author of the best student paper must be a full-time student.
The submission deadlines can be also found from the submission page.========================================================
Please join us at IEEE Services Computing Community (http://services.oc.ieee.org/). Press the "Register" button to apply for a FREE IEEE Web Account. As a member, you will be permitted to login and participate in the community. This invitation allows you to join a community designed to facilitate collaboration among a group while minimizing e-mails to your inbox. As a registered member of the Services Computing Community, you can also access the IEEE Body of Knowledge on Services Computing (http://www.servicescomputing.tv).